Wednesday 21 January 2009

Toodledo

Being frequently frustrated by the fact that jobs for my personal todo list pop in to my mind at work, and that work items occur to me at home, I've been searching for a more convenient method of capturing them than my current solution of scraps of paper, most of which end up screwed up in the bin before I ever take action on them.

The solution, I hope, is a web-based tool called Toodledo, which, in addition to providing a nice web interface, has an iPhone app (meaning I can check and update my list from my iPod in bed!), a Firefox plugin (making it easy to quickly add tasks at work, without logging into the toodledo site) and the possibility to export to iCal and Google Calendar, amongst others.

I've bee using it for a couple weeks now, and so far I'm finding it very useful. Whilst my list of tasks is still growing, I have at least managed to complete a few as well.

(If you want to try it, using this link will indicate that I have referred you)

No comments: