Sunday 15 March 2009

OU Study Group

This afternoon I hosted a small study group for my Biological Psychology course - of the six people on the course who are based in The Netherlands, we managed to muster up 3 participants (including myself). We spent about three hours chatting and discussing various aspects of the course - how the OU works, how to write essays, what a pain it is to try and get your head around all the terminology in the course. Having neglected study recently for other distractions I was concerned before we met that I might be out of my depth in the discussions, but in fact the three of us seemed to work well together, and coming from different backgrounds, all had different perspectives to offer. I found it a very enjoyable afternoon, and I hope we can have another meeting soon.

No comments: