Friday 11 December 2009

Back Home

So, we disembarked from the boat at 8 yesterday morning, and 3 flights later, I've made it back home, where the cats are very pleased to see me!  I still have plenty of photo editing work to go, but here are a few photographs that I put in our trip slideshow as a taster:




Falklands Thrush, Falkland Islands



Stone on Beach, Falkland Islands



Adelie Penguin, Antarctic Peninsula



Gentoo Penguin, Antarctic Peninsula



Chinstrap Penguin Chase, Antarctic Peninsula



King Penguin, South Georgia

5 comments:

kerri said...

PENGUIN.
That totally rocked my world.

Welcome home, Natasha! :)

Anonymous said...

Welcome Home. Enjoyed photographs.

Lv M

Unknown said...

Nice pictures..... I want to see more!

Klaas said...

Glad you made it back save !
Thanks for the appetizer pictures... when you see them, you want to see more !
And hear your stories as well !!

Miranda said...

Beautiful photography of a super impressive peace of nature!!

Warm regards,
Miranda