Monday 13 April 2009

Easter

The Easter weekend flew by so quickly that I hardly realised it had happened. On Good Friday I sang with the Haarlem choir in the morning, and of course had my usual rehearsal in Amsterdam in the evening. On Saturday evening I sang again, this time for the Paaswake (Easter Vigil Mass) in Amsterdam - a marathon service which lasted 2 1/4 hours (fortunately, not including a sermon, or we surely wouldn't have been finished before midnight!).

On Sunday I managed to start painting my bedroom, a long overdue task, which has now been moved to top priority as I have finally ordered some carpet for the room. Sadly my remaining plans for the weekend - dinner with friends, falconry workshop and singing lesson were somewhat scuppered by falling ill on Sunday evening and taking to bed/sofa until work on Tuesday morning... and lo, another weekend gone...

No comments: